Honda Pioneer Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering how many are running same size tires all the way around. And what size your running. It seems like I'm going thru back tires too quickly. I'd love to be able to rotate them

·
Premium Member
2,490 Posts
The forum is slow. I run a skinny wide set up just for the little easier steering. I run all wides on my atv that will also fit on my sxs if the need arises. Thought I might switch them in the winter months but my combo has done everything I need.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
224 Posts
My back tires are almost worn out but the fronts are still in good shape. I might replace all four to get them the same size a nd rotate them once in awhile. I don't go on long trips, just use it here on the ranch, so I'm hoping the increase in steering effort won't be a problem...

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If anybody is interested I went with ITP SS212 wheels 12x7, 5+2 offset, and Tusk Terribites 27x9x12 all the way around. New wheels because the stock wheels are different front and back, and i want to be able to rotate as I had the same problem (rears worn out and fronts not).

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
If anybody is interested I went with ITP SS212 wheels 12x7, 5+2 offset, and Tusk Terribites 27x9x12 all the way around. New wheels because the stock wheels are different front and back, and i want to be able to rotate as I had the same problem (rears worn out and fronts not).

·
Registered
2 Posts
Did you have to put spacers on the back and front or both or not at all with the wheels and tires you installed when running the same size all the way around so you can rotate them ??? I have a Honda Pioneer 700-4 deluxe

1 - 7 of 7 Posts