Honda Pioneer Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gday guys,

Today all my dash lights came on and my temp indicator started flashing. Not sure what the ol’ girl is trying to tell me but my rad/coolant lvls are good. Looked around for any loose cables that might have been knocked out but no joy. Does anyone on here have any idea what might be causing this? It seems to run just fine.

It’s worth noting that the ECU has been playing up a bit. Usually lose speedo/gears if it runs too hot, so I let it cool down and it’s back to normal.

Cheers

·
Registered
1 Posts
Any luck getting this figured out? A buddy is borrowing mine out moose hunting and asking about the same thing from his sat phone? Never had an issue with it.

Gday guys,

Today all my dash lights came on and my temp indicator started flashing. Not sure what the ol’ girl is trying to tell me but my rad/coolant lvls are good. Looked around for any loose cables that might have been knocked out but no joy. Does anyone on here have any idea what might be causing this? It seems to run just fine.

It’s worth noting that the ECU has been playing up a bit. Usually lose speedo/gears if it runs too hot, so I let it cool down and it’s back to normal.

Cheers

View attachment 41018

1 - 2 of 2 Posts