Honda Pioneer Forum banner

Installed honda LED spots on back for reverse

3K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  hoops 
#1 ·
I have already installed the accessory panel and front LED light bar, works great and bright as ****! So last night I finally got around to installing honda LED spots on the rear. These things work great and they are super bright, now I wish I had a pair for the front also:) The light sent off by the single spots really lights up a broad area compared to the light being more of a solid Q-Beam from the light bar. I made a template for the back to make my holes perfectly even on either side, I still have it if some one wants me to scan and send so you could just print out. We also had to lengthen stock wire to reach the rear I got lucky and friend gave me 10ft of some nicely insulated wire that we soldered together then heat shrunk a sleeve over it. Did a nice clean wire tuck on top of the roll bar to the fuse panel. Im very happy with the way it turned out hope it can help others out.

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Looks good.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.