Honda Pioneer Forum banner

insurance coverage

10K views 19 replies 13 participants last post by  sspillman 
#1 ·
I was able to get full coverage on my Pioneer with a $500 deductible for $175 per year. That is about $60 cheaper than I pay for my 570 rzr. What is everyone else paying?

#2 ·
$1000 deductibles I pay $85 a year. I also have my king quad on that policy, so there is a small discount. I pay $132 a year for both of them.

#13 ·
I had State Farm since my first car in high school, up until about 5 years ago. Every year their rates were increasing. I wonder if they are dealing with the pressure from the online companies by bilking their customers. I know each company is different, and they need to turn a profit, but it was getting ridiculous.
I have been with them since my first car also. They have been raising it steadly for a long time so I called them today and told them I am paying more than anyone else and I am going to start looking around. They told me thats the best price they can do, so its going to be bye bye State Farm! They are some pissed off at you guys now, LOL.

#14 ·
I have been with them since my first car also. They have been raising it steadly for a long time so I called them today and told them I am paying more than anyone else and I am going to start looking around. They told me thats the best price they can do, so its going to be bye bye State Farm! They are some pissed off at you guys now, LOL.
Hahaha. Great! I still have a house insured with them, they are going to raise that again to make up for you leaving I bet. :D

#5 ·
Geico

I had all my stuff at progressive, but they wouldn't allow me a 5th vehicle under my motorcycle policy.... So I switched my king quad over when insuring the pioneer with Geico to get the extra discount.

#8 ·
$504 a year with liability and 500/1000 comp/collision from Nationwide. This is street legal in AZ. Nationwide apparently no longer insures street legal quads ( a brilliant move, since 99.99% of the quads/SxS's in AZ are street legal ), but i was able to do a "exception request" since my departed 450S was under Nationwide.

Not sure if it was a good ideal having them insure something they apparently don't want to. I'll check other prices when i get a chance. I know they used to be the cheapest i could get, but that was when i also had a bike insured with them.

#15 ·
Wow, you guys are getting some great deals. I just got a quote from Progressive for $540. That's only for the Pioneer, Outlaw and CBR 50. From my sister-in-law mind you!

#16 ·
Wow is right. I cover my 2 Harley's, Ninja and Outlaw for $446 a year through progressive

You need to quit getting all those speeding tickets on that Outlaw!

#17 ·
Insurance

Just added mine yesterday with Geico. Multi-vehicle discount with my Goldwing and Pioneer costs was additional $112/year, full coverage, $500 deductibles. Safe driver and MSF Advanced Rider Certificate discounts.

#19 ·
Farm Bureau 95 a year. It's added onto the auto side of policy not the farm side. Has to be on the auto side if I want to take off property so I will be covered out the waazoooo?

#20 ·
When you went with Farm Bureau, was it through Nationwide? I am a current member in Ohio and they are affiliated with Nationwide. State Farm is who I have been with and is trying to tell me it is a dune buggy and this raises the rate. They are trying to charge me $572 year for this thing!!! You have all of your stuff through Farm Bureau I am assuming. Thanks in advance!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.