Honda Pioneer Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gonna be up on the Hatfield June 19th for 10 days. If anyone wants to meet up and ride? Could be the start of a Pioneer rally in WV

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
As it gets closer I will remind everybody and give directions where we are staying and a contact number, who knows this is how it gets started!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
263 Posts
Sounds like a good time.

Reactions: scubasteve

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Were gonna be staying off trail 13 @ the Pocahontas. But we will be riding all of the outlaw area , Indian ridge and pinnacle creek.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Frankie Mott's place? He is an awesome fella, very helpful and can get parts and service for you. Check out S&S in Northfork too. Shawn has everything there.
If you have a Garmin gps Bob has free maps for it for all those areas.
WV ATV Trails 2013 Garmin Compatible Map - GPSFileDepot

Were gonna be staying off trail 13 @ the Pocahontas. But we will be riding all of the outlaw area , Indian ridge and pinnacle creek.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
There is plenty of rentals in the area and we will be traveling with a few locals so this trip will be awesome! Can't wait Any questions send me a private message and will give you a phone number!

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Look, I know there is a great trip being planned for Royal blue but don't forget the mid June Hatfield ride! If anyone needs accommodations or info let me know. This is not a race either a casual week of trail riding, June 19th for a week. We will be staying off the Pocahontas trail just outside of Bramwell on Goodwill hollow road. We have a 10 acre rental and with a great house, room for a great BBQ.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Getting close hope yall are getting excited!!!

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
If yall do it next year i am in.shot if yall go later in year say fall time i'll go. this year got beach trip for family planed or i would go...

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
26 days or 3 weekends or 2 more paydays !!! My wife says Iam acting like a little kid?

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Also can't wait to set the record straight on mountain elevation vs flatland performance!!

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Where is everyone meeting up at? And is there hotels near there to stay? I think i might be able to go but not much time to plan so any info will help a lot. Planing on coming on the 19 and leave on 22th i might get up there and love it and stay all 10 days. Are the hotels or cabins less need to spend least amount of money possible. We have a few family trips coming up so money will be an issue. Maybe just stay in a tent do they have bath houses there at a tent site.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts