1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Premium Member
367 Posts
Haha!!! Thats awesome!!

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Great idea! Now I know what to do with the boys Outlaw 90.

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
She hauls wood and lots of it

Reactions: scott and rmk700

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
You might want to consider going to a larger bar on that Stihl on the tailgate.
Haha!

That bar serves me well. At 6'7" anything shorter and I have to bend over to cut a log on the ground. :D

This area of my property has younger trees, but other areas are old growth and some of those oaks are 4 foot thick and that bar saves a lot of work on those.

Reactions: Butch

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
I hauled the wife and 3 kids out yesterday to get our Xmas tree. I was presented with the problem of where to stow my chainsaw with so many curious fingers.

I also set a new personal haul record. I think this is pretty close to the limits though.

Reactions: scott and Duwop

·
Registered
28 Posts
I hitched up the aluminum 6x12 trailer I brought it home on. It did surprisingly well. I was concerned about the 150lb tongue limit but all went well with just a load of brush.

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Oh, and these little guys from last week!
[/URL][/IMG]
Did propping them up in the rear seats cross your mind at any point? I might of been tempted to photo op that. :)

Reactions: skorp1702

·
Registered
28 Posts
That's hilarious, wish I would have thought of that!

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Nothing special, just moved my trailer out before the cows busted it up.

Looks so majestic against that winter background.

Any traction issues pulling it?

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Any traction issues pulling it?
None, I was pulling it around in the snow in 2wd with ease.

This is the trailer I haul my Pioneer around in. Meets the GVW limit. Would anybody here be afraid to haul there Pioneer with it?

·
Registered
47 Posts
sorry i didnt take pics. next time. I pulled a 8x5x2 trailer with an aluminum truck tool box on the tongue. The trailer was loaded flush with ash firewood. I pulled it outa the woods and to the farm. I guess maybe a mile.

·
Registered
269 Posts
I want to hear how the deer got in the back of the PIoneer! I hunt alone most of the time, and this is a major question I have about going to a UTV. I can stand ont he back of my ATV and drag most any deer up the fender and into my basket. I'm buying a UTV because I'm getting older!

I need to be able to do this (load a 180-200# deer) in the bed, alone.

Thanks.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I want to hear how the deer got in the back of the PIoneer! I hunt alone most of the time, and this is a major question I have about going to a UTV. I can stand ont he back of my ATV and drag most any deer up the fender and into my basket. I'm buying a UTV because I'm getting older!

I need to be able to do this (load a 180-200# deer) in the bed, alone.

Thanks.
It's got to be a heck of a lot easier than putting one on a horse. Tried that once and ended up dragging it out with a rope.

1 - 20 of 83 Posts