Honda Pioneer Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,490 Posts
Looks good. I probably would have made a receiver style mount (like a winch plate with a receiver mounted to it) so everything would be out of the way when it's not in use. Stuff like that usually catches my legs when I'm working/running around the machine.. lol

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I considered that but I wanted zero wiggle on as much stuff as possible cruising across a lake. It's a handy rack for a shovel also I am mounting m ice fishing box on the rear receiver

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Almost six inches of weld across the top and along both sides down below. If it doesn't I'd hate to see what I hit

·
Premium Member
2,490 Posts
It looks like it should hold. The metal might fatigue over time but that will take a while. I just noticed the racks in the back... nice.

·
Registered
359 Posts
So you bought this aftermarket part and then welded it to your Pioneer yourself? I don't know if I would take on a welding job by myself (I don't even have the equipment to do so.)

Seems like you have a pretty well set-up garage to work with.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yes. I bought a bolt on receiver hitch adapter and welded it on. I did this with my rhino too, worked great nine years with that machine. Easy and cheap.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts