Honda Pioneer Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking for an ATV I found a 2009 Rubicon for $5999 it has 2800 miles on it. It is pretty clean and I am wondering if this is a good deal.

·
Registered
684 Posts
unless you are in canada thats a little high IMO ......with that amount of hours i would go max $4,900-$5,100 .....
is this at a dealer or privet seller ?

·
Registered
1,395 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Its at a dealer. I am trying to decide the best way to go between that or a brand new Yamaha 350 for the wife

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I also found a 08 Can-Am outlander max 2 up for 5499 with 1800 miles

·
Premium Member
2,490 Posts
Sounds a little high unless it has power steering, then it would be close but a little on the high side (if it's a really clean machine). You can get a brand new (non PS) one for just a few grand more and have a year warranty. For my area it would be considered low mileage and it's not easy to find a really clean machine (hasn't been ranched out).

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
He is buying them from the oil fields in ND so they have high mileage from riding into town

·
Premium Member
365 Posts
I know of a 2012 Foreman 4x4 with power steering and a plow and winch with 6 miles for $6000. It is not mine by the way.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Is it in MN Soapy?

·
Registered
684 Posts
also look on craigs list for one in youre area (no idea where you live because it isn't in youre profile) that is in the same shape and miles ......atleast it's a base line

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I have been checking CL but nothing so far beside dealers

·
Registered
252 Posts
Prices range from area to area, but based on local values, that price seems a little high to me for that kind of mileage.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
first place i looked ....
2012 Honda Rubicon 500 with eps

i don't know how far this is from you but i may be worth the drive
Ya rich I was there yesterday at that dealer and that machine looked ok but it needs tires and was not as clean as the Rubicon at the dealer I bought my Pioneer from. Is this a good deal? The dealer called me back and said 6100 out the door for the other Rubicon with tax and title transfer. That is the dealer with the Can Am also.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Seems like you could almost pick up a new rancher near that price. May have to give up some options, but it'd still be a honda!

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Alright problem solved I bought a new 2013 Rancher AT IRS, and the wife is happy, happy, happy. Post some pics later its time to head over to NODAK to kill some song dogs.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts