Honda Pioneer Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. Just to introduce me and my machine. Got a Green 700-4 a few weeks back. Bought 4 place hardtop, glass windshield, curtain behind driver, aftermarket mirror and gun case for roll bar mount. Just got a winch mount bracket from KFI.

Will use my Honda on our hunting land in MN mostly....with a few trips to nearby trails. Work machine for food plots....and trail rides with various family members. I like that everyone can go along....and most can operate this machine. Still....its gotta do the work for our food plotting needs: Mostly weed spraying, cultipacking, seeding, fertilizing, trail maintenance....and trail cam joy rides.

On order from Honda dealer are fabric front doors, Windshield wiper, switch & wiring kit, and a HEATER. Gonna ride some ice for fishing and fun this winter.

Still considering winch options. Looking forward to this active site and providing.....and receiving some good advice!!

·
Premium Member
90 Posts
Welcome foggy! I have the same machine (green) and will pretty much be using it for the same as you. In addition, I'm waiting for snowplow, winch, windshield and hardtop.
I have a 240 acre ranch here in Colorado and the Pioneer has work to do as well as play time.

·
Premium Member
367 Posts
Welcome to the forum!! Can't wait to see pics!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts