Honda Pioneer Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up! My name is Tyler David (pronouced da-veed) and im from south La. I havent purchased a pioneer yet but i am close. Ive done my research as well as let my wife check em out and we both agreed on the pioneer. Now we are waiting on dealers to stock them. Im on 2 dealers list for a green 2 seater so the wait is on. I was on toyota forum for my yota, cummins forum when i had my dodge and im currently on duramax forum for my GMC. Just figured it was time i join one for my new toy!

·
Premium Member
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you!!

·
Premium Member
2,490 Posts
Welcome to the forum Tyler, glad to see you made it to the posting part. Honda is behind on production. We had 2 of them ordered for the first ones and only received one.

·
Premium Member
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You work at a dealership?

·
Premium Member
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nice! Well then i have a question. Whats up with no brake lights? I asked the guy at the dealer and he said they are running and not brake? You know how hard it would be to add?

·
Premium Member
2,490 Posts
They have brake lights when you press on the brake but not with the park brake. I just went out and checked the one on the showroom to make sure..lol

·
Premium Member
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Haha...fa real? Well when i got there i walked in and the guy said they had one but he didnt know if was ready. As soon as he walked to the back, a guy walked in the front door and asked if i needed help, when i mentioned the pioneer he said he had just parked it out front. Turns out they had got it that mornin and as i was outside lookin at it, the salemen were too. Even got to ride it for a lap around the parkin lot! So i guess he thought it didnt?? Good to hear it does though, my 05 450r had brake lights and i was wondering why they wouldnt. Thanks!!!!

·
Registered
322 Posts
good to have ya Da-veed, whats your plans for Pioneer. Utility work, mud running or just a general play thing?

Any mods or accessories in mind?

Again, welcome..

·
Premium Member
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
good to have ya Da-veed, whats your plans for Pioneer. Utility work, mud running or just a general play thing?

Any mods or accessories in mind?

Again, welcome..
Mostly work like hunting and riding on the deer lease. Up in north La theres a park called louisianamudfest...its pretty cool. Plus around the house, i live out in the country and alota family live down my road.

As far as accessories, i have a buddy with a lawnmower/golfcart sales and service place that i can everything at cost so ill prolly get wheels, tires, windsheild, and a winch. Gonna do it, do it right!!
Welcome to the forums! Looking forward to chatting with ya ;)
Kool deal!! Thanks!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts