Honda Pioneer Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everybody! New owner for about 3 weeks. So far I am really happy with it. Been riding ATV's for long time, mostly Kawis and Suzukis. This is my first Honda and first UTV.

Anybody had a Pioneer down at Hatfield & McCoy yet? We go down once a year on ATV's thought about taking Pioneer next time. My only worry is the width, get into some tight trails. What do you guys think.

Thanks
Rob

·
Registered
355 Posts
Welcome to the forum !!!!!!!

·
Registered
355 Posts
robside where are you in Ohio I'm just south of the Ohio river in Ky.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Welcome and sorry I have not been to Hatfield an McCoy trails yet so no help there.

·
Registered
86 Posts
realtreegrizzly I am in the town of Sidney. About 35 miles north of Dayton on I-75.
Welcome, I am the Service Manager at Crown Lift Trucks in Lexington, Ky. Our factory is up by you in New Bremen, Oh.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Welcome, I am the Service Manager at Crown Lift Trucks in Lexington, Ky. Our factory is up by you in New Bremen, Oh.
I am know exactly where Crown is, I lived in New Bremen for about 10 years. We called the town of New Bremen Dickieville because the owners of Crown pretty much own the whole town.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I am know exactly where Crown is, I lived in New Bremen for about 10 years. We called the town of New Bremen Dickieville because the owners of Crown pretty much own the whole town.
I understand that, I get up there several times a year.

·
Premium Member
263 Posts
Welcome to a great forum!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts