Honda Pioneer Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Administrator
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All, please join me in welcoming Colorado 700-4 to the forum moderator team! If you notice from his signature he loves all things with engines; please go easy on him!

·
Premium Member
90 Posts
Thanks guys!
Always glad to help out where I can. I think we would all agree and would like to see more photos, so if anyone needs help with that, contact me. I know Da-veed has helped out with that and I too have some server space I can upload to.

Reactions: Da-veed

·
Premium Member
367 Posts
Congrats man!! Ill post pics for whoever needs also!

·
Registered
469 Posts
congrats! hopefully more pioneer owners will find this forum. more moderators are great but we need more members! invite all your pioneer buds.

·
Registered
322 Posts
congrats Colorado!

Pics and Vids are a great way to grow the community, Search Engines index that stuff and its usually what people are searching for anyways. IMO we should try and host as much as we can here just to boost us ;)

·
Premium Member
1,602 Posts
Congrats Colorado, I uploaded a couple pictures not sure if I did it correctly. I noticed that I need to be logged in to see the pictures.

·
Premium Member
90 Posts
Congrats Colorado, I uploaded a couple pictures not sure if I did it correctly. I noticed that I need to be logged in to see the pictures.
Thanks again you all.
Let me know if you have picture trouble...well get them here one way or the other.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Grass man

I use Photobucket too.

1. Click on photo you want to post in Photobucket.
2. On right side beside your photo click IMG. It will briefly light yellow and say Copied.
3. On the forum in the message where you want picture click Ctrl V key on keyboard.

You will see about 4 lines of stuff. Now click Preview Post below the Smiley's and see what happens. If it looks the way you want it click Submit Post

Good luck we like pictures. :)

·
Premium Member
367 Posts
I use the ap on my iphone.

·
Premium Member
367 Posts
All you do is find the pic you want, click on it.

Then click the IMG
it will look like this...

Then come on the forum and hold your finger down a second till "paste" appears. Click it and your done.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts