Honda Pioneer Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've surfed this forum for the last 4 months among others and finally pulled the trigger. I live in Mississippi and will use it at my hunting land in the MS Delta for deer and duck hunting. My research outside of this blog indicates that it is way better than the Polaris Ranger from a work and efficient perspective. I dont care about being the fastest UTV, I just want it to be the most efficient. The research I've done with many Polaris Ranger owners is that they will never own another one. While they are working well, they are too loud but more importantly always have issues. Honda has a track recorrd that speaks for itself and apparently still holds true. Other folks in my area that have to deal with the Delta Gumbo have all attested that the Honda Pioneer out perfroms the Ranger and that they will never own another.

My new Pioneer has many accesories. I have the 4,500 lb wench, front brush guard, hard top roof, upgraded (non scratch) front windshield, rear glass wind shield with sliding window, fender flares, and gunrack mounted in the interior roof. And I got the camo version of the Pioneer.

We don't have to deal with the elevation concerns and just want a UTV that will work hard and is reliable. All my intel from owners (outside of this forum) all give glowing endorsements of the Pioneer over the Ranger. We don't care about jumping sand dunes, climbing mountains, or plowing snow. We just want to be able to take this vehicle in flooded timber, ag fields, and the typical deer woods that we all relate too. I can't wait to test my new toy during the coming planting and hunting season.

For all you doubters out there, EVERY friend I've talked to in MS will go with the Honda Pioneer over the Polaris Ranger. More reliable, efficient, quieter, and overall better vehicle. For what it's worth....

I'll try to upload a pick of my new toy.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
That's probably the best review i have seen and it's right in line with my views of the pioneer. Bought it for all the same reasons. It's what i wanted and needed to do what i need to do.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Welcome aboard Glad to see a fellow Honda owner on the Honda forum. You will find several good people on here.

·
Premium Member
263 Posts
Welcome aboard Willy. Nice looking machine. :laugh:

·
Registered
162 Posts
Sweet and sharp looking man, congratulations! You can't go wrong with a pioneer especially for hunting, quietness and power is just so reliable.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've surfed this forum for the last 4 months among others and finally pulled the trigger. I live in Mississippi and will use it at my hunting land in the MS Delta for deer and duck hunting. My research outside of this blog indicates that it is way better than the Polaris Ranger from a work and efficient perspective. I dont care about being the fastest UTV, I just want it to be the most efficient. The research I've done with many Polaris Ranger owners is that they will never own another one. While they are working well, they are too loud but more importantly always have issues. Honda has a track recorrd that speaks for itself and apparently still holds true. Other folks in my area that have to deal with the Delta Gumbo have all attested that the Honda Pioneer out perfroms the Ranger and that they will never own another.

My new Pioneer has many accesories. I have the 4,500 lb wench, front brush guard, hard top roof, upgraded (non scratch) front windshield, rear glass wind shield with sliding window, fender flares, and gunrack mounted in the interior roof. And I got the camo version of the Pioneer.

We don't have to deal with the elevation concerns and just want a UTV that will work hard and is reliable. All my intel from owners (outside of this forum) all give glowing endorsements of the Pioneer over the Ranger. We don't care about jumping sand dunes, climbing mountains, or plowing snow. We just want to be able to take this vehicle in flooded timber, ag fields, and the typical deer woods that we all relate too. I can't wait to test my new toy during the coming planting and hunting season.

For all you doubters out there, EVERY friend I've talked to in MS will go with the Honda Pioneer over the Polaris Ranger. More reliable, efficient, quieter, and overall better vehicle. For what it's worth....

I'll try to upload a pick of my new toy.
Great review!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts