Honda Pioneer Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to this forum. Long time ATV rider and Honda fan. Riding ATV's here if NW Arizona since 2003. Looking at the P2 or P4 (any thoughts) ? Mostly been solo riding and have mapped about 10k miles on GPS. Love maps and GPS.
I am a retired Construction Equipment Mechanic from the City of L. A. LADWP. Nice looking forum here and plenty of friendly folks. I was doubting the climbing abilities of the Pioneer but most have expressed plenty of power and gearing for this. I'll lurk around a bit more and try to test the actual machine, Thanks in advance folks.

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Mostly solo riding says the 2 seater, which can really function as three across. That would save you some coin over the flex seating version.

Mapping and GPS units are something I wish I knew more about. I might have to pick your brain at some point. I know I said it earlier, but again, welcome to the forum.

Reactions: DieselDoc10

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
rarely

·
Registered
658 Posts
thought so. anyway i agree with moose. if you do mostly solos then you don't need the 4 seater. im 6'1" 275 and me and my 5 yr old daughter and my gf can fit in the front seat with ease

Reactions: DieselDoc10

·
Registered
252 Posts
Welcome aboard, don't be shy with your thoughts and ideas on personalizing you machine.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts