Honda Pioneer Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I went to my dealer to order some accessories, and to see if they had a date (other than sometime in april) when my P2 was coming in. Needless to say, they have orders for 13 of them. Which I thought was unreal, especially since they sell arctic cat, and Kawasaki also. There must have been 20 Cats, and 30 Kawasaki's and not a Pioneer to be seen. By the way the date is april/may?

·
Premium Member
367 Posts
Yea, some places are slower than others.

·
Registered
373 Posts
The Honda Powerhouse dealer ships are usually the first ones to get them. But right now I think it's hard for anyone to get them.

·
Registered
355 Posts
What accessories did you order ??? Please share!!!!

·
Premium Member
263 Posts
I know it really stinks to have to wait!!!! I ordered mine 3 weeks ago, and I am picking it up this Friday.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Wow I decided on the pioneer Monday, called a dealer and picked it up that night. That would suck to have to wait until April or May

·
Premium Member
462 Posts
Wow I decided on the pioneer Monday, called a dealer and picked it up that night. That would suck to have to wait until April or May
Welcome to the forum! You know we need pictures!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Ordered mine today

I ordered mine today Wednesday I pick it up Saturday in Lindsay Ontario
A few of my friends and I are already planning a camping trip around May 20 th.

Pictures will follow this weekend....

·
Registered
355 Posts
Where are you located that they had one in stock. Was yours the only one or did they have several

·
Premium Member
462 Posts
I ordered mine today Wednesday I pick it up Saturday in Lindsay Ontario
A few of my friends and I are already planning a camping trip around May 20 th.

Pictures will follow this weekend....
Welcome to the forum! Looking forward to your pics.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts