Honda Pioneer Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just ordered my Pioneer 700-4 this morning :) Dealer is saying end of this month for delivery.

·
Registered
684 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the forum !!!!!!
where do you live and what color did you get ?

·
Premium Member
367 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

Congrats on the purchase!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think it will be. Never had a side by side before. I have used a few of them but never had one of my own. Wife's into this one too!

·
Premium Member
90 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Congrats on the new Pioneer!

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Congrats on the purchase. I can tell you, the wife has driven our 700-4 about twice as much as I have. It is fun for the whole family. I started up my ATV this morning to move it out of the way and my two year old daughter said, "no daddy I want to ride this one" pointing at the pioneer.

·
Premium Member
367 Posts
Post up some pics when you get it!!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have a couple of pics when it came in this week, still in the wrapper. Couldn't figure out how to post.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Open an account at photobucket. Upload the pic from your PC. Copy link from photobucket. In the message box here, click on the picture box icon then paste link. Probably better ways but that's how I do it.

·
Premium Member
367 Posts
Well if you click on the pic in photobucket, it has all the codes. Its usually the last one, when u click it it says "copied" then when you come to the forum you jus paste it!

·
Registered
684 Posts
i just click on the picture on PB and make it large the right click (over the picture) ..... copy ..... then paste it where you want

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
i just click on the picture on PB and make it large the right click (over the picture) ..... copy ..... then paste it where you want
+1

Just started doing this today. It is the way!

·
Premium Member
367 Posts
Well i have the app so its a lil different. I use my iphone for everything.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Well... this morning put on the back panel, glass windshield, top, cargo bag, review mirror, and floor mat. :)

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Well... this morning put on the back panel, glass windshield, top, cargo bag, review mirror, and floor mat. :)
Good because the dogs looked cold. Maybe get them the heated seat too:)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts