Honda Pioneer Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,602 Posts
That looks good there, people are going to think that was factory installed! Where did you put the usb port?

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That looks good there, people are going to think that was factory installed! Where did you put the usb port?
I left the usb port pigtail just secured to the other wires in the harness on the back of the radio due to the fact I probably will not be using it. I was more interested in saving room for the winch switch. I spent some time trying to mount everything so it would look like factory.

·
Registered
163 Posts
If you do end up going with the usb jack, I would put it where I moved my winch switch to,but move it a little to the right.I wish I would have done mine that way !!
I am seriously considering getting a new dash piece and re-doing mine (depends on cost) it just really bugs me every time I look at that winch switch in the location I put it !!!

I really like how yours looks !!!!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Love how it looks installed, definitely something that will have people questioning if it's OEM or not as it can indeed look OEM.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If you do end up going with the usb jack, I would put it where I moved my winch switch to,but move it a little to the right.I wish I would have done mine that way !!
I am seriously considering getting a new dash piece and re-doing mine (depends on cost) it just really bugs me every time I look at that winch switch in the location I put it !!!

I really like how yours looks !!!!
You read my mind I figured if needed I could drill a hole for the usb jack and
put it right where you put the winch switch...but at this time I don't think I am going to do anything...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts