Honda Pioneer Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
on 9/11/21, 15 min after parking, my 2018 Pioneer exploded and burned up..heard/felt concussion and by time i raced outside, cab totally engulfed, spreading to box..it was roaring..lots of damage to my house. anybody else with similar?? Plant Tree Automotive tire Motor vehicle Branch Plant Window Building Daytime Property

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi..I have a 2019 pioneer 1000 and it has recently started cutting off after 15-20 minutes of running it. We have check the fuel pressure and have changed the fuel pump with no results. Can anyone guide me in the right direction?

·
Registered
2017 Pioneer 1000-3 LE
4 Posts
Hi..I have a 2019 pioneer 1000 and it has recently started cutting off after 15-20 minutes of running it. We have check the fuel pressure and have changed the fuel pump with no results. Can anyone guide me in the right direction?
Might be the rear injector wire harness. The wire breaks inside the insulation and the computer see a fault and shuts the engine off. I could restart mine by turning the key off then back on. Amazon has pigtails for $25.00. Oddly enough mine cut off when going up a slight incline. I hope this helps, its a very common problem.

·
Registered
1 Posts
My 2020 did the same thing. Took it to the dealer and they reset to error codes in the computer and reset the seatbelt bypass switch that turns the engine off if the seatbelts not hooked up. Had it back for about two weeks and it works fine so far. Wish me luck.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts