Honda Pioneer Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Administrator
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Welcome to the Honda Pioneer forum contest!

I am giving away a new, official Honda keychain, finished in chrome with a blue leather strap. It will make a nice accompaniment to a Pioneer.

The contest is simple.

The top forum poster from today, October 30th, to November 6th will win the Honda keychain.

By top forum poster, I mean the person who adds the most posts during that week. Make sure your posts are still meaningful.

I will announce the winner shortly thereafter and then ship the prize to you!

To all the lurkers out there: if you're not a member yet, register now and enter the contest!

· Registered
960 Posts
so who won the first pioneer forum competition? Hey mods once we get enough Pioneers on here we should do a Pioneer of the month or something that would be fun to see whos rig the community likes best ;)
Pioneer of the month sounds good to me, i think some guys are already modifying their Pioneer's so this would get exciting from month to month.

· Administrator
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
And the winner is...

GulfCoast!

Because toodeep and rich450es are both moderators, the prize goes to the third place poster.

The top posters over the week in order:

1. @toodeep
2. @rich450es
3. @GulfCoast

Thanks to everyone for playing.

GulfCoast, you have a PM. Send me your address and I will mail out your prize! :)

· Premium Member
367 Posts
so who won the first pioneer forum competition? Hey mods once we get enough Pioneers on here we should do a Pioneer of the month or something that would be fun to see whos rig the community likes best ;)
Pioneer of the month sounds good to me, i think some guys are already modifying their Pioneer's so this would get exciting from month to month.
Its been discussed!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.