Honda Pioneer Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys. I have a pioneer ordered to come in on Tuesday. I was looking for more top end speed so I got it in Red. I appreciate all of the posts on wheels and accessories from everyone. The forums save me a lot of home work and I will try to add some sort of knowledge to the site, but don't hold your breath. Thanks again, Wingman.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Another person that the dealer lied to. Green is fast, red is slow.
Red=Stop
Green=Go
I am thinking Honda dealers hire ex military recruiters for sales.

·
Registered
182 Posts
It is pretty clear that the red ones are fastest, but.....
They seem to get stuck easier. I have had to pull mine out of 18 inches of snow with my jeep on 2 different occasions. I can't help but wonder if green or camo would have done better?

·
Registered
355 Posts
I got a red one and had green plastic put on so now what??????

·
Registered
63 Posts
Wingman, where in SE-WI you located? I am in same area, ordered mine in Dec got it in Feb. Looks like you got all the bases covered: Wing, RC51 and now the pioneer!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Wingman, where in SE-WI you located? I am in same area, ordered mine in Dec got it in Feb. Looks like you got all the bases covered: Wing, RC51 and now the pioneer!!
I'm from Bristol, WI near Kenosha. The Rc51 is the second one I've had now. I had a couple of 600's in between them and its just not the same. I got my first RC51 in 2000 when they were limited production. The Pioneer came in today and I'm hoping the roads are dry this afternoon when I pick it up. Sure would be nice if it fit in an enclosed trailer after the big 1 inch snow this morning.

·
Registered
456 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts