Honda Pioneer Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With the weather being ridiculously warm for December here in Virginia, I decided to take a stab at plasti-dipping today. Let me know if anyone wants any pictures of anything specific. My buddy is installing a winch for me and marine usb charger for the stereo setup I am going to use and we are going to plasti-dip while its apart.

Brian

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
I would love any photos of the plasti dip you wish to provide.

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
That looks great. What was the temp when you applied?

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
More Pics

Here are some more pictures, along with the warm weather mother nature decided to bring a few thunderstorms as well. I figured it would be nice to show how the plasti dip beads water. I cannot take credit for doing this work, I have a good friend who works on everything I own and he painted the entire front facade, the brush guard because he had it off mounting the winch, and he also installed the dual usb charger between the seatbelts. I thought this was the best place considering my speaker is going to be mounted right above, which will allow for easy recharging when needed.

·
Registered
252 Posts
That sure looks good. Looks like you and your friend do nice work.

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
That thing looks great rain or shine.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Kinda looks like a stealth bomber lol thumbs up

·
Registered
63 Posts
I have to know how does one go about plastidip? I bought a red P4 because I couldn't get a camo but I hate the red. Any info is much appreciated

·
Registered
53 Posts
I like it as well! I am also interested in the plastidip. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts