Honda Pioneer Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a good idea for recharging those pesky wireless devices. My wife got this for me as a stocking stuffer. It's funny because as we were shopping I was looking at these and she kept saying come on bunny look at this an that. I know with charger cord and aux power on the dash this not a need but it will come in handy as other devices,are using the aux power.

Attachments

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wife says she paid 10 bucks. I have charged my IPod with this twice. It holds enough power to charge IPod once with not enough power to charge anything else. I want to try it on the Bluetooth speaker but still waiting for it to run out of power. Speaker hold 6 hrs of power. Can't imagine riding for 6 hrs without break but can be charge from dash.

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Duwop,

How does the unit itself recharge? Does it have a 110 plug in or do you hook it to a USB port charger?

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Moose, it has USB and pretty standard phone like port, turns out my cell phone 120 v charger will charge it or the mobile charger one for the jeep or USB to computer. OM says charge to computer. My wife pointed out the many charging options. I will photo the charging end and post later for you to see also.

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Thanks. I was wondering if it was something I could charge on the go as opposed to having to take it in the house

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes, recharge item ie: speaker,iPod and then recharge power pak. I can plug power pak in dash tuck into glove box out of the way without having to dismount speaker.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Thanks for the info and pic. I'm going to pick a couple of these.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Update, great for charging iPod or phone but not iPad. My research find similar products by same manufacturer. Capable of larger charges my wife says for me research these for a better one because as we travel I have to lay Ina bed in the back and she wants me to be able to recharge iPad mini with out using aux power jack. May just run aux to rear of jeep 4 door I think this probably the best option.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
1 - 13 of 13 Posts