Honda Pioneer Forum banner
1 - 20 of 128 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious how many of you all would be interested in Planning a Ride to Royal Blue around July 18-20? After all it is in Poineer Tn
You can Camp at www.rideroyalblue.com
Also a Comfort Inn with Free Breakfast.
If you stay at the comfort in you do not have to trailer to the trailhead. You can ride to the gas stations One has a subway and then there is a Mexican Restaurant by the other gas station.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lock you Prob know where it is. When your going across Jellico Mountain there is a stinking Creek Exit. It's off that exit. Also the next exit 141 is where the comfort inn is. Your riding pass is your Tenn hunting and fishing license. its $108 a year or $30 a day per vehicle.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Most of these trails I see are just one mud puddle after another, I would like to go if you can ride easy through the trails, check out the scenery, and relax. I'm not into racing through a bunch of mud holes seeing how big of a splash I can make.

I know exactly where it is, been through that country many times. I love the area.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Beautiful place. Notng like that here in Florida. All we have here is scrub palm trees, sand, hogs and mud. We do have a large number of bald eagles where I ride. They get very active during hunting season.

·
Registered
182 Posts
As luck would have it, I am on vacation that week so I may be interested

An 8 hour drive but I have always wanted to ride that area. I will stew on it a bit.

·
Registered
658 Posts
I would but im going to Galveston and Missouri in july so my funds wont be all that good for doing 3 things lol

·
Registered
182 Posts
Ok, stewed on it for a while. My wife and I would like to make the trip. We have been talking about visiting the area so no time like the present
Any others interested?

1 - 20 of 128 Posts