Honda Pioneer Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
365 Posts
It is fuel injected so it is not a problem. I happen to know from experience. Pioneer sat upside down overnight. Got it right side up the next day and it started right up and drove home.

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It is fuel injected so it is not a problem. I happen to know from experience. Pioneer sat upside down overnight. Got it right side up the next day and it started right up and drove home.
So when you had this misshap, did the engine shut off by itself? That's what its meant to do.

·
Premium Member
2,490 Posts
I'll have to look a little deeper on this one DG. A quick glance at the service manual and I'm not finding it. I'm sure they have one but they might have built it into another component which will make it harder to find.

·
Premium Member
365 Posts
It was back in September and no one had a winch kit for it yet. It was too heavy to push it back upright by hand. As I recall I think it did shut itself off. I had to walk out and get a ride back to town and get my rzr with a winch to make it upright the next morning. There is a thread on it.

·
Registered
206 Posts
So.....Where are the photos of the said rollover?:cool:

·
Registered
1,395 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Ouch! Must have missed the last page in the owner's manual that said the utv works better with the rubber side down. To soon? Sorry...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts