Honda Pioneer Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The short time that I have been on this forum, I have been VERY, VERY impressed. Not only with the wealth of knowledge, but also with the folks on here. Everyone is very willing to "lend a hand" when needed, and some of the best advice I have come accrossed.
That is why this morning I signed up and paid to be a LIFETIME member of this forum.
Just wanted to say thanks to everyone in this group, and I am very proud to be a PAID member.
Curt. :)

·
Premium Member
1,602 Posts
Looks good on you Curt, we need some paid members to help keep this site going. Its nice not having any ads too and you'll notice it seems faster with no ads.

·
Premium Member
462 Posts
I noticed this morning that I broke 300 post on this forum. I have been a member of many forums in the years past but all combined I bet I hadn't posted more than 50 times. I guess it's the people and the topic that keeps me coming back. Believe it or not I normally don't say much. lol

·
Premium Member
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I noticed this morning that I broke 300 post on this forum. I have been a member of many forums in the years past but all combined I bet I hadn't posted more than 50 times. I guess it's the people and the topic that keeps me coming back. Believe it or not I normally don't say much. lol
GaPioneer,
I couldn't agree with you more. The people on this forum are absolutely wonderful. Great bunch of people.

Reactions: Rancher Guy

·
Registered
960 Posts
I hear you on that! I'm the same way, this forum is one of the few im most active on and im not that active to begin with.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Well thanks for the compliment @ckhenshaw4

What specifically were we able to help you out with? I've also been enjoying the forum quite a bit. There are some really nice people on here and I enjoy hearing about people's trips and excursions on their Pioneers too. Some people take the most awesome pictures!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts