Honda Pioneer Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys when I got my Pioneer 4, I got it with the full cab. The front side netting came in bags as they are not needed on the machine. When I looked at them they look like they are both for the same side. Asked the dealer about it and we looked through all the sets that he has and they were the same. If I install them, the plastic buckles will be inside on one side and on the outside on the other. Those that have the netting on could you check, are the buckles on the same side. One in and one out on either side

·
Registered
355 Posts
Same on both issues no left or right netting

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, now I know. The Big Red had left and right side netting. Another corner honda cut to reduce cost I guess

·
Premium Member
2,490 Posts
Yep, a small cost savings but it adds up with the numbers. They also probably did some research and found most have them rolled up all the time or removed them so it was a good place to "skimp".

·
Registered
86 Posts
They were the first thing I removed from my Pioneer, and the doors were the second thing.

I know they have to include them for liability, but using it here on the farm they are just way to much of a hassle.

·
Registered
197 Posts
It does look good without the doors. I took mine off and after going through the first mud hole, I put them back on. (The wife was getting dirty)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts