Honda Pioneer Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Those match up nice with the stock treads.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Moose! Since the offset is all the same on the wheels I really do need 1" spacers on the back to kick the rear wheels out but I'm cool with it for now!

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Excellent motto. Take what you can get, and be happy until you get a chance to make it how you want.

I might need to right that down. Haha

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ya STI needs to make a 4/3 offset for the rear wheels, guess I will be the guinea pig this time! :)

·
Registered
310 Posts
Ya STI needs to make a 4/3 offset for the rear wheels, guess I will be the guinea pig this time! :)
I just got 14X7 STI HD Beadlocks and all four are 4x3 offset. Already mounted my "Moose Approved" BH 2.0's on them (same sizes as Meeses as well)

·
Registered
67 Posts
Got reptiles with ss212 wheels, matte black. Forgot to special order lug nuts.

Attachments

·
Registered
67 Posts
I wanted bead locks too. I went with stock on hand. Shipping is a ***** up here in Alaska. Lol

·
Registered
310 Posts
I wanted bead locks too. I went with stock on hand. Shipping is a ***** up here in Alaska. Lol
You would be away better off ordering from Canada. If you decide on different rims or tires, try atvtirescanada.com as shipping for tires and rims to Fort Nelson was $30.00

·
Registered
310 Posts
Thunderstix, were you happy with atvtirescanada? I've often thought about trying them but haven't yet.
Yes sir I certainly was! They were very helpful and they shipped everything so quickly. I saved $90/tire and $30/rim compared to Fort Nelson prices.....and that was even with the shipping! Crazy

·
Registered
67 Posts
You would be away better off ordering from Canada. If you decide on different rims or tires, try atvtirescanada.com as shipping for tires and rims to Fort Nelson was $30.00
Thanks! I'll check them out.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Wow! How have I not heard of atvtirescanada before?? Just punched in a dumby order to my address.....$27.27 in freight. Prices are very fair also. I'm considering returning what I bought now, since they have not been installed yet.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I am trying to figure out what I need to order. I want to use my OEM tires but want sti hd3 12" wheels. Sti says to order the 5+2 offset but I read somewhere here that someone recommended a 4+4? Please help me get the best thing. I haven't ever ordered wheels so kinda ignorant.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
I am trying to figure out what I need to order. I want to use my OEM tires but want sti hd3 12" wheels. Sti says to order the 5+2 offset but I read somewhere here that someone recommended a 4+4? Please help me get the best thing. I haven't ever ordered wheels so kinda ignorant.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
The 5+2 will work fine. I think a 4+3 is better for a pioneer 500 tho... 4+4 is too wide of a rim.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts