Honda Pioneer Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The comment below came from one of the larger utv retailers in the US. Im not sure if this person has any official or factual knowledge but this was cut and pasted from an email to me a few days ago when i was looking at the pioneer. Have u all heard the same?

"We are also sold out of the Honda Pioneer's right now. Honda is having supplier problems with get the parts to build these right now and we have a waiting list for those. As of right now we will be lucky to have any by the end of April. "

·
Registered
16 Posts
that is true, I've been waiting a couple weeks for mine already and have two friends that wont be getting theres until the end of April or June. There are green ones available in WI but we like the fast RED ones. LOL Mine should be at the dealer today or tomorrow. can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
903 Posts
I had mine up for sale but pulled it off the market. During that time i talked to a guy who had ordered a 2P and was told it would be 2 months! Can't imagine how long it would be for a 4 seater.

My local dealer has still only had 2.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I'm not sure where you live but they seem to be available in St. Louis, Mo area. Both Honda Dealerships close to me have at least the 2 seater and all over craigslist the neighboring dealerships have them.

·
Registered
29 Posts
My dealer changed my green hood for a red one from a 2 seater to my 4 seater and two small decals. I pick it up tomorrow

·
Premium Member
263 Posts
I put an order in for mine 700-4 (Red, which is the fastest) 3 weeks ago, and I am picking it up tonight after work !!!! Guess I just got lucky ??????????????

1 - 7 of 7 Posts