Honda Pioneer Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Wow.......I have had mine two weeks and I have dusted it off a couple times after what I consider a ride. I have had it in 4WD twice on gravel just so I didn't spin.

Some of our rides have it a little easier than others. ;-)

·
Registered
96 Posts
The bad part about that is your air breather is drawing air from that side.did you get any water into your filter??
We have a trail just 1/2 mile from our place were the trucks have rutted it up so bad that it would swallow up the whole machine.We now go around that area by staying on the road and putting on a extra 2 miles rather then having something like that happening.It used to be a nice atv/utv trail.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Unfortunately that's whats happened to these trails, trucks have them so rutted out its a mess. Yes the air box did fill with water, drained and dried everything out, changed the oil a few times in the woods, and ran fine the rest of the day..will def be looking into re routing the breather somehow..

·
Registered
355 Posts
Well at least I know now the pioneer will handle a pretty good hill sideland

·
Premium Member
462 Posts
Jradabaugh24 I sure hate that you got it to that situation and I hope the damage is minimal. But you may have helped solved of the few of the ongoing discussions here on the forum.
1. The red ones "might" be faster. Faster to get into trouble! :confused:
2. I've never seen a picture of a green one stuck in a hole like that. That tells us the green ones don't get stuck as easy. :D

·
Registered
658 Posts
Fun ride today, 2nd trip out bike performed very well, until I pulled a dumbass and slid into this mud hole that comes to the top of 54" mud truck tires, next time I'll take the high road! Impressed with te bike overall
hope you didn't get any water in the motor

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.