Honda Pioneer Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks, new to the forum with a new Green P-4 picked up Friday from Miss Dee Dee at Brookhaven Powerhouse on I-55 in Brookhaven,MS. Guys Ive done tons of research, decided I wanted a P-4, called her Monday 3/24.....She didnt have one but I gave a deposit over the phone...got a call Thurs. 3/27 saying it just came off the truck. Made the Trek Friday watched the techs finish putting it together and removing the film from the hood...and heres the best part if youve made it this far..Price!...SOLD for $10,697. The only add on is a $50 MS trauma response fee. So total otd price is $10,747 P-4 and I they had it 3 days after i decided to pick up the phone and call them. Local dealers IF they had one wanted MSRP plus the BS (verified by BH) destination fees etc.. I drove 7 hrs one way and would do it every time. Friendly people, a true pleasure to do business with. That IS their price. Call Miss Dee Dee today.

·
Premium Member
1,602 Posts
Congrats and welcome!

I think you just made Miss Dee Dee famous.:) She sure sounds fun!

·
Premium Member
462 Posts
Congrats and welcome! Remember we like pictures!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guys! I'm enjoying it so far. Just on the back roads twice varying the rpms for the breakin and already have 50miles on her. Looks like i'll be stopping to get Oil & filter for a change this weekend as the 100mile maint. will be here quick!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
eppkcpa,
fwiw when i called last week she said the same thing...had none in stock and a waiting list...THEN i dug deeper and found there were 10-12 on a waiting list but had put no money down. $ down puts you first on the list...and they will only take a deposit on a max. of two at a time.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts