Honda Pioneer Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
2018 Honda Pioneer 1000-3
666 Posts
uhm........what????? factory turn signal connectors???
Never heard of such a thing on a Honda Pioneer.
Where did you read or hear that they have factory turn signal connections?
I know there are turn signal kits for the 700.
It connects into the rear brake light wires.
Fronts, you have to add
Have a good day

· Registered
2018 Honda Pioneer 1000-3
666 Posts
hahahahaha!!
been there done that, hahaha (y)
I did add a link in my first post for a turn signal kit.
Have a good day

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
uhm........what????? factory turn signal connectors???
Never heard of such a thing on a Honda Pioneer.
Where did you read or hear that they have factory turn signal connections?
I know there are turn signal kits for the 700.
It connects into the rear brake light wires.
Fronts, you have to add
Have a good day
You're right, that's what I was looking at. Thanks anyway!

· Registered
2 Posts
if you buy a universal turn signal kit you have to splice into the factory wiring. I bought a Honda pioneer specific kit, cost a little more, but its plug and play. Unplugged the factory light wiring, plugged in the kit, then plugged the factory lights into the back of the plug on the kit. It came with front turn signal lights that popped into holes drilled in the front fender, and uses the existing tail lights for turn signals. easy install.

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
if you buy a universal turn signal kit you have to splice into the factory wiring. I bought a Honda pioneer specific kit, cost a little more, but its plug and play. Unplugged the factory light wiring, plugged in the kit, then plugged the factory lights into the back of the plug on the kit. It came with front turn signal lights that popped into holes drilled in the front fender, and uses the existing tail lights for turn signals. easy install.
I was hoping to tap in without the kit. I bought a universal for $63 vs. a plug and play for $350. As an old retired yankee that is a lot more than a little more. Hehe. Appreciate the response though.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts