1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
252 Posts
Thunderstix - I am thinking the same thing. I would be first in line for any additions that would make it legal to drive these on the streets in Canada but our government must be smarter than the population and won't let us.

·
Registered
658 Posts
we can make them street legal but have to have street radial tires / car tires. turn signals. horn . license plate and light on license plate and reverse lights . I also think they have to have an inspection sticker in most states anyway

·
Registered
310 Posts
Thunderstix - I am thinking the same thing. I would be first in line for any additions that would make it legal to drive these on the streets in Canada but our government must be smarter than the population and won't let us.
We pretty much drive them down the streets regardless to get to the bush trails in this ******* town of Fort Nelson that I call home, but just don't stop at the grocery store like I did when I lived in Riverton Manitoba

·
Registered
658 Posts
lol way to go thunderstix. you didn't get caught did you? from what iv been looking at itll be around 300-400$ to get it street legal.

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
$600 for a NOS system and you won't have to worry about being street legal, because they will never catch you.

Reactions: skorp1702

·
Registered
310 Posts
lol way to go thunderstix. you didn't get caught did you? from what iv been looking at itll be around 300-400$ to get it street legal.
I have actually had the police drive past me, of course I was on the side of the road just slowly putting along making my way to the bush trails. There are literally quad trails through the neighborhoods and I mean super well worn, right across the end of everyone's lawn (which is technically town property). The police have been cracking down on the idjits that are ruining it for everyone else, but I fear that soon all tolerance will be gone.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts