I'm not exactly clear on what these are. I guess once you post up some pics I will get a better idea of what's going on. Are you going to paint them or something? They look very unfinished at the moment.
They are aluminum guards that protect your A-arms and your axles, boots, etc.
They still have a protective film on them, as I will leave that on until just before install. I will be sure to update with installed photos to clear it up for you.
Here is the install update. The guards are 1/8" aluminum. feels very study. Fit and finish was very good. On only a few corners of the cuts had the water jet undermined the protective wrap. There weren't any directions included with the parts, but it was a pretty straight forward process.
You are going to need a drill, 1/4" drill bit for metal, and a 7/16 wrench. I used a ratcheting wrench personally and it worked fine.
First step I did was removing the protective film on the guards. It can be a little hard to get the edge to start peeling, but after its started, even my 5 year old had no issues peeling it.
I installed the backs first. Only one hole has to be drilled. I raised the Pioneer high enough up on blocks under the wheels that I could get my drill under it to drill upward. I used the guard as a template. holding where I wanted it with one hand while drilling with the other. I drilled just long enough to score the surface then I set the guard aside and finished the hole.
I put the bolt through the guard upward onto the A-Arm through the drilled hole. After tightening the nut enough to hold the guard somewhat in place. I placed the flat piece of aluminum bar that serves as the inside bracket into place and installed the two bolts to the differential side of the guard. Reaching all of the bolts was easy for both my giant hands and for my sons shorter arms, so no matter your size, they shouldn't be an issue.
Shot of the finished product. Each side took around 20-25 minutes including blocking up the wheels. Depeding on how many small helpers you have, it could take longer.
In the front, you will have to drill 3 holes per side. Again I used the guards as templates, drilling up through them to score the surface, then moving it out of the way to finish the holes. A hole has to be drilled in each yellow circle.
Here is the front after completion. It is way better ptotected than it was stock.
On the outsides, the guards caught the plastic covers over the brakes when turning the wheels. It didn't impede the turning of the wheels, but instead of having it happen, you could remove those pieces of plastic, but I cut them with my saw max to clear the new guards.
Overall, I am satisfied with the guards. I feel the less than 2 hours to install all of them was well worth the $100+ savings over the factory ones.