1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
263 Posts
Welcome, you will love it. I do mine.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I'm up in the NE part of the state near Watertown. And work for Producers Hybrids. That was the hardest part about buying a Honda Pioneer, the name. :D
Wow, that's great! I am a Pioneer seed dealer and the name fits well! I know Brian L very well. Joe Fritz seeds is my first cousin from New Effington. Enjoy your Pioneer when you get it- you made a good choice. They are not the best for traveling down the road, (slow) but they shine everywhere else.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Wow, that's great! I am a Pioneer seed dealer and the name fits well! I know Brian L very well. Joe Fritz seeds is my first cousin from New Effington. Enjoy your Pioneer when you get it- you made a good choice. They are not the best for traveling down the road, (slow) but they shine everywhere else.
"Joe Fritz", that name sure sounds familiar, I used to travel the New Effington area more when I was with a different company. And ah, who from west river doesn't know the infamous Bryan L! He's a ton of fun to have at meetings :D. Also a college buddy of mine ranches out near Wall, wonder if you know him, Tim Fauske? I'm already going nuts waiting on the Pioneer, could have something to do with this 19 month long winter we've had, ready to get to the field as I'm sure you are too.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts