Honda Pioneer Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered P4 over 4 weeks ago they are saying next week. I have been checking the forum every day for new ideas. I have ordered EMP skid plate and Arm covers as well as tube caps and dust covers, Benz muffler,USB port, custom switch plate and volt meter if it does not get here soon I will not have enough money left to purchase boy am I ready. Thanks for all the info you guys have been giving now I just need the unit to start putting all these items on. The rest coming from dealer. Glass windshield and half windshield, 4P hard top center window, bed extender , KFI winch with remote

·
Registered
355 Posts
You know the old saying

Hurry up and wait

·
Premium Member
462 Posts
Welcome srg. Sorry to hear your having to wait but it WILL be worth it! You'll see..

·
Premium Member
1,602 Posts
Welcome Srg, you'll have to clean a spot out in the garage to work putting all those accessories on!

·
Premium Member
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I used a Benz on the Yamaha Rhino I had. I really liked the Rhino bought it cheap from a guy with low hours. It was a 450 not fuel injected and motor right between the seats. So it was so loud you could barely hear someone yelling. I put snorkel, and lots of other items on it to quiet it down. I think the muffler helped some but there is lots of other noise as well. I will say I had guys i hunt with who did not here me when I would drive out after hunting. Of course i did not ride within 10 yards of their stand either. :) Bottom line it helps but does not mean it sounds like electric golf cart.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Welcome SRG, I hope your wait is short.

·
Premium Member
263 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Really great people on here!!!!!

Reactions: Srg
1 - 12 of 12 Posts