Honda Pioneer Forum banner

Warn winch and bracket for Pioneer

11K views 19 replies 11 participants last post by  Kyhunter 
#1 ·
Dealer where I'm getting my pioneer from is quoting a Honda Warn 4000 pound winch at $440. Winch mount bracket kit is $270. I guess I don't have a problem paying this or did somebody find a place you can get the stuff at a lower cost?

#14 ·
I hear ya, Im just messing with ya anyway...but seriously they should throw you some free accessories lol.

Yea the Honda mount is definately overpriced, I asked my dealer why it was so expensive and he said because its Honda, just like Harley...you pay more to have that name on there. I dont want to pay more for a name myself though. Does anyone know if there is any benefit to having the factory mount?

#15 ·
I hear ya, Im just messing with ya anyway...but seriously they should throw you some free accessories lol.

Yea the Honda mount is definately overpriced, I asked my dealer why it was so expensive and he said because its Honda, just like Harley...you pay more to have that name on there. I dont want to pay more for a name myself though. Does anyone know if there is any benefit to having the factory mount?
NO .......you have less money when you leave the Honda dealership .....lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.