Honda Pioneer Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally picked up my Pioneer, Saturday. Have the windshield, back glass and top mounted, so far. Still have the hard doors to install. Hasn't been too hard of a job, even for a rancher...lol Would have been easier if I hadn't taken it out and got it all muddy first, but hey, I couldn't wait. Don't have any pictures, yet...maybe tomorrow. It's red, I've heard they are faster...
It has been **** seeing everyone else out having fun, now it's my turn!

·
Premium Member
263 Posts
Yes, pictures PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
355 Posts
Welcome Pics please

·
Premium Member
1,602 Posts
Rancher Guy knows how it works here, probably working on pics now.

Glad to hear you got one of the fast ones! I hope you don't change your avatar though.

·
Registered
684 Posts
Good to see you final got it. That's a great Picture with the plow. I'm sure there's a Honda Pioneer engineer going down both legs - after seeing that picture.:eek:
welcome to the forum and where in Utah are you from and do you have a pioneer yet....(pictures :D)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Rich450es,
I'm in South Jordan. I've had my Pioneer 700-4 since last September. Since then I've been adding a few more accessories as the budget allows (wheels, roof, winch, plow, windshield, lights, stereo). We just got back from Moab and had a blast! While the Pioneer could use more power, we went everywhere the RZR's and Rangers did in our group did. One thing is for sure, the Pioneer needs a much better full skid plate; I had to really baby it in areas so as not to create any underbelly damage, while those with true skid plates could just go for it. Overall, the Pioneer held it's own and actually drew a crowd (everyone loved the rear seating set-up).

·
Registered
684 Posts
cool man you are 40-50 miles from tooele ......lots of riding out this way (i think we have a group of 4-6 atvs-sxs going out to 5 mile this sunday if you want to come you are more the welcome to go .......pm me if you want to go .....rich

1 - 16 of 16 Posts