Honda Pioneer Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for ideas to use for a toolbox in the back of the Pioneer 4 that will let me seat at least passenger in the back. I want it to fit a chainsaw and tow strap and first aid kit. Has anyone setup a toolbox yet in the back?

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
I am looking for ideas to use for a toolbox in the back of the Pioneer 4 that will let me seat at least passenger in the back. I want it to fit a chainsaw and tow strap and first aid kit. Has anyone setup a toolbox yet in the back?
You can do medium sized plastic tote, or tool bag for the first aid supplies under the hood. I just throw my straps in the rear foot wells.

You could rig up or buy the bed extender. That should provide room for an average sized chainsaw, fuel and bar oil jugs behind the rear seats when they are up.

·
Premium Member
462 Posts
I have a plastic box that I strap on the tail gate so I can still use my back seats. When I have a lot of junk to carry I use my front rack.

·
Premium Member
462 Posts
With my rear box on the tail gate

·
Registered
456 Posts
That's right GA you put the 2" receiver on the front. Looking good!

·
Registered
658 Posts
For you guys that can get to wall mart they have a bag about 6 inches deep 6 inches wide and 10 inches long for 20 $ that has flashlight first aid towstrap jumper cables and something else I cant check right now cause im in saudi but it was "justincase" wss the name

·
Registered
10 Posts
You can do medium sized plastic tote, or tool bag for the first aid supplies under the hood. I just throw my straps in the rear foot wells.

You could rig up or buy the bed extender. That should provide room for an average sized chainsaw, fuel and bar oil jugs behind the rear seats when they are up.
Bed extender? Been looking at how I want to build one didn't know you could buy one. Any details on where to buy?

·
Registered
1,395 Posts

·
Registered
658 Posts
Bed extender? Been looking at how I want to build one didn't know you could buy one. Any details on where to buy?
Im gettin mine when I get home I could give you the diminsions and how it mounts if you want to build your own but I wont be back stateside till march5th

·
Registered
10 Posts
Im gettin mine when I get home I could give you the diminsions and how it mounts if you want to build your own but I wont be back stateside till march5th
Thanks man,

I was just fixing to ask if anybody on here owns one of these yet. Wanting to get some pictures of how it mounts to the buggy, And possibly some dimensions. Any pointers from anyone greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
658 Posts
I mean im getting mine but itll be march 5th at the earliest the dealer has it in but going to install myself. Ill make sure I get all measurements for ya and post a thread on it. But ill be making sure its easily removed for the good rides I can still put my 100qt cooler on the tailgate again it seems to do good back there.

Reactions: ccurrie 0413
1 - 17 of 17 Posts