Honda Pioneer Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If I am not mistaken the Honda Pioneer came out sometime in September. That means that it could be owned by some of our lovely forum users.

Has anybody on here actually bought their Honda Pioneer? Are you happy with it and the buying process?

·
Registered
100 Posts
I think there's a good number of owners on here already, it would be cool to get a poll going on which specific model people got just to see what the majority owns here

·
Premium Member
367 Posts
I dont have one yet, but after alota research i have decided that its what i want. None of the dealers around the house have any green 2 seaters. Hopefully buy the new year i will have one!

·
Registered
163 Posts
I am still thinking about it. But it would be nice to see every body post pictures of theirs. Just trying t absorb a bit more before pulling the trigger.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I mean I am still on the fence myself, but it would be cool to get some feedback from people who have already purchased the Honda Pioneer. That would give me a better idea of the pros/cons of the vehicle. I wonder if there is something in particular that is keeping people from making the plunge.

·
Registered
213 Posts
when winter is over I can see a bunch of people getting the pioneer to prep up for whatever things they gotta do involving a SxS.

·
Registered
109 Posts
when winter is over I can see a bunch of people getting the pioneer to prep up for whatever things they gotta do involving a SxS.
the impatient ones might even get their pioneers during winter along with aftermarket parts and accessories for it to prepare for the warm weather :D

it's what i would do.

·
Premium Member
2,490 Posts
Right now the supply is low so there could be a few on a waiting list. It will be a while before anyone has any problems with them so the forum might be a little slow for a while. We'll get mostly accessory questions but hopefully a few come and show off there new rides.

·
Premium Member
367 Posts
Haha, im in louisiana. Hardly no difference in summer n winter!

·
Premium Member
367 Posts
Dont forget the humidity!!

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I just don't think that I could handle non-seasonal weather. The changing of the seasons is nice. Seeing the leaves change, taking out the winter clothes, having snow on christmas. I can't give it up!

·
Registered
20 Posts
I've had mine 9 days. Pioneer 4. Love it. Installed a 4500 lb winch on custom mounting bracket last night. Hope to get it wired tonight. I uploaded pics but don't know how to get them in this post from my phone.

·
Premium Member
367 Posts
Welcome to the forum! You can use photobucket or download that forum ap.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts