Honda Pioneer Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
this looks small anuff(4in x4in) to carry in a bag on the ATV-UTV and can be used on the side of the trail to get sand-dirt-bark from a tree out of the bead with just a adjustable wrench ......stock atv tires are a pain in the azz to get the beads broken even with a $4000 tire mechine so for $100+ shipping i cant go wrong (imho)

·
Registered
658 Posts
I have the manual tire machine from harbor freight for 50 bucks. its small and you can change out tires for atv without using a mount for it

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It looks like it works well and everything. Might be worth the investment. It's $100. That seems like a pretty reasonable price. Does anyone own one or have one on order?
Zeus .....this is what a buddy (on a different forum ) had to say about this tool .....

( i have one it works awesome i had to work a little on some tires that have been mounted since 99 they was stuck good.. just be careful when i tightened it to the rim i i got it to tight into the bead lock ridge and when it started pushing the tire down it got caught and bent the tool a little but it still works great though.. and ive changed 12 tires so far with it)

·
Registered
658 Posts
not the only one rancher guy. I think this is a good product but I cant use it on executioners. they have a massive rim guard.

·
Registered
116 Posts
That would be nice on the trail!
We have a local garage that will change the tires for $5 bucks so at home I don't need it but sure would be handy in the middle of the woods when there is a problem. Thanks for the info

1 - 12 of 12 Posts